Terms of Service
Tidy Pets requires that all customers read, understand, and agree to the terms of service provided below. Our goal is to provide excellent service. Our terms of service set expectations and help to facilitate transparency between us and our customers.
Prior to Our Arrival for Your Scheduled Service
- Provide the accurate number of dog family members on your New Client Onboarding Form. Failure to truthfully inform us of how many dogs are on site will result in immediate cancellation of service. It is vital that staff is fully aware of how many dogs are on site. Not having this accurate information could potentially result in safety issues for both staff and your pets.
- Ensure that the yard is not overgrown with grass, trees, and shrubs. The yard must also be free from plant and/or other debris that will make scooping difficult. We cannot pick up what we cannot see.
- The yard should be free of any harmful objects such as holes, nails and other sharp items as well as anything that could be a potential tripping hazard.
- Tidy Pets will not clean yards that contain tethered/chained animals. Both Broward and Miami-Dade County have laws that prohibit the tethering/chaining of animals.
- If your dog doe not play nice with strangers, it is safer for both us and the animal(s) if they are indoors while we complete our work. This will prevent the opportunity for injury as well as any animals escaping while we service your yard.
- Gates must be unlocked. Yards with locked gates will not be serviced.
- Make sure your trash receptacle is available. Waste will be treated with odor eliminator, secured, and placed in your trash receptacle.
- Should we arrive and are unable to gain access to the yard, you will be charged for service.
Changes to Family Pets
- Welcoming a new pet into the family or has one of your pets crossed the rainbow bridge? Please be sure to inform us via email or text message. It is important to update us for both operational, safety, and billing purposes.
- In the case of the addition of a new pet, failure to notify us may result in the cancellation on service. We need to be aware of all pets on site so we can remain fully aware of our surroundings for safety purposes. This is for the safety of our staff and your pets.
- Customers must agree to and sign up for auto billing with Square. We require your credit card on file for the reoccurring monthly service fee. Customers will securely provide this information upon receiving the New Customer Onboarding Forms. Tidy Pets will never have access to your credit card information for any use outside of customer billing for Tidy Pets Pooper Scoopers services.
- We do not accept cash, checks, or money orders.
Declined Payments/Past Due Accounts
- There will be a $15 fee for declined credit card transactions, as well as a $25 per month late fee added to each past due invoice.
- Services will be suspended for any non-payment on an invoice. Service will resume once payment in full is received. Clients may be subject to a yard reset fee based on the time in between cleanings.
- Accounts will be closed and service agreements cancelled for customers that are 15 days past due.
- Service is currently offered Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. This is subject to change due to daylight savings time.
- We do not offer service on the following days:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Customers will have a regularly scheduled day(s) for service – weather permitting.
- Customers will receive a text message when we are approximately 15-30 minutes away.
- Customers will receive a text notification once service has been completed.
Temporary Changes To Service
- Tidy Pets is a small business with a small number of staff. We work to make adjustments to schedules (to ensure the continuation of service) in observance of the holidays, staff vacations and call outs, and inclement weather.
- We will provide as much advance notice as possible and kindly request your patience and flexibility for temporary changes to the schedule.
If Tidy Pets Cancels
- Customers will be contacted 24 hours in advance should service need to be rescheduled with the exception of unexpected inclement weather or unforeseen emergency. A notice of cancellation will be provided to the customer in writing via text message sent to the cell phone number on file. Tidy Pet will not charge for these situations.
If The Customer Cancels
- Should a customer need to cancel and/or reschedule, please contact Tidy Pet 24 hours in advance via email or phone:
- If notice is not received, and we show up but can’t provide your service, you will be charged for service.
- Customers that skip 2 or more services without removing their pet’s waste during that time may be subject to an additional fee due to the amount of waste that has accumulated in between services.
Cancellation of Service
Either Tidy Pets or the customer may cancel at any time.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email: email@example.com
- For customers with a 6 month or 12 month subscription, a cancellation notice must be provided 30-days prior to the desired end date.
- Should Tidy Pets chose to cancel, written communication will be sent to the customer via the email on file.