Terms of Service
While Tidy Pets does not require its customers to sign a contract, we do require that all customers read, understand, and agree to the terms of service provided below. Our goal is to provide excellent service. Our terms of service set expectations and help to facilitate transparency between us and our customers.
Prior to Our Arrival for Your Scheduled Service
- Ensure that the yard is not overgrown with grass, trees, and shrubs. The yard must also be free from and plant and/or other debris that will make pick up difficult. We cannot pick up what we cannot see.
- The yard should be free of any harmful objects such as holes, nails and other sharp items as well as anything that could be a potential tripping hazard.
- While we love the fur babies, all animals must be indoors during the time of service. Tidy Pets will not clean yards that contain freely roaming or tethered/chained animals.
- Both Broward and Miami-Dade County have laws that prohibit the tethering/chaining of animals.
- It is safer for both us and the animal(s) if they are indoors while we complete our work.
- This will also prevent the possibility of any animals escaping while we service your yard.
- Gates must be unlocked. Yards with locked gates will not be serviced.
- Make sure your trash receptacle is available. Tidy Pet will leave the waste in your trash receptacle. Waste will be treated with odor eliminator and tied securely in a plastic bag.
- Should we arrive and are unable to gain access to the yard, a $10 fee will be charged.
- Customers are billed with an online invoice via Quickbooks.
- We accept credit cards and PayPal. We do not accept cash, checks, or money orders.
- We require your credit card on file and will process your payment within 48 hours of completing your service. Customers will provide their information upon receiving the first invoice. Tidy Pets will never have access to your payment information.
- Customers must complete our online credit card form which includes these terms in conditions prior to the start of service.
Declined Payments/Past Due Accounts
- There will be a $10 fee for declined credit card transactions, as well as a $10 per month late fee added to each past due invoice.
- Services will be suspended for any non-payment on an invoice. Service will resume once payment in full is received. Advanced payment may be required prior to service resuming. resulting from insufficient funds or card payment declines until account is current.
- Accounts will be closed and service agreements cancelled for customers that are 60 days past due.
- Service is currently offered Monday – Sunday between the hours of 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Service is scheduled with an appointment window of 2-4 hours.
- We do not schedule service on the following days:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Indigenous People’s Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Customers will have a regularly scheduled day(s) for service – weather permitting.
- Customers will receive a text message requesting either confirmation or cancellation of service 24-48 hours in advance of the scheduled service date and time.
- Customers will receive a text notification when the representative is on their property to provide service as well as a text notification when the service has been completed.
If Tidy Pets Cancels
- Customers will be contacted at least 24 hours in advance should service need to be rescheduled with the exception of unexpected inclement weather or unforeseen emergency. A notice of cancellation will be provided to the customer in writing via the email on file as well as a text message sent to the cell phone number on file. Tidy Pet will not charge for these situations.
If the Customer Cancels
- Should a customer need to cancel and/or reschedule, please contact Tidy Pet 24 hours in advance via email or phone:
- If notice is not received, and we show up but can’t provide your service, we will need to charge you a trip charge of $10.
- Customers that skip 2 or more services without removing their pet’s waste in during the time that service lapse will be subject to an additional fee due to the amount of waste that has accumulated in between services.
Cancellation of Service
Either Tidy Pets or the customer may cancel at any time.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email: email@example.com
- Should Tidy Pets chose to cancel, written communication will be sent to the customer via the email on file.