Tidy Pets Job Description
Title: Tidy Technician
Job Type: Part-Time (generally 20-25 hours per week)
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. 9 am – 3 pm with the opportunity for additional hours on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays as needed.
Compensation: Starting at $18.25 an hour (With an opportunity to earn more, based on number of houses serviced.) The more yards, the more money!
Monthly allowance: $30 Monthly (for mileage, cell phone use, and tolls)
Referrals: 20% of new client referrals!
Tidy Pets is looking for a motivated, dog loving individuals who can work independently in a low stress environment for our residential and commercial properties. We want positive, friendly people to work with our growing company. In addition to poop scooping and servicing pet waste stations, you will be tasked with meeting clients and administrative duties like managing and tracking your routes, time and mileage.
No prior experience in this industry is required. We will provide the training and supplies to help you be successful! Aside from driving, you will be working outdoors 100% of the time. If you do not like spending time in the South Florida weather, this will not be a good fit for you.
And by Florida weather, we mean the sun, the rain, and the cold weather when we get it.
There is opportunity to make more than the hourly rate if you refer new clients. So, this position is a great for someone with solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note that references and a background check are required.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Must love and be comfortable with dogs.
- It is preferred that the applicant lives in either North Miami Dade County or South Broward County due to the service route.
- Must be comfortable driving and average 50 miles each workday.
- Must be okay with working outside in the South Florida weather.
- Must be a team player who can work independently.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must be willing to learn and receive constructive feedback.
- Must be thorough and attentive, not missing any of the mess.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Did we mention that you must love dogs?
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license with a good driving history/no violations.
- Must have a vehicle with space for equipment.
- Must have reliable transportation with appropriate insurance coverage.
- Must have a reliable cell phone and be able to use a route and customer management application.
- Must have good customer service skills.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
Scooping can be tiring:
- Must be able to consistently lift 20-30 lbs., bend, kneel, and twist while performing. necessary scooping duties throughout the day.
- Must be able to walk 3-6 miles per day.
- Access to water source is required.
- Ability to work outdoors in various temperatures for extended time periods.
About Tidy Pets:
Tidy Pets, LLC is a pet waste management company based in Miami, FL offering services for residential and commercial properties, as well as pet friendly outdoor events. We give our clients more time with their families and pets in their yards and keep commercial spaces beautiful and odor free. Our motto is Tidy yard. Tidy Pet.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations